Tuesday 13 September 2011

Where has the week gone already?

When I started this blog I had plans, not exactly grand plans, but plans none-the-less. I was going to have something to write about every day, and put up my post without fail. That lasted 3 days.

Sunday we had a family day, so I figured if I only post 6 days of the week that's still pretty good for someone starting out. Then Monday happened. It didn't exactly go badly, but I work Mondays and Tuesdays (and some Wednesdays), and well, the time I had I wanted to spend with my family. Yesterday the same thing happened, though I did spend quite a bit more time on the net last night than I'd normally like to mention.

I have however devised a plan to have a fully planned out menu for 6 weeks then repeat it, so I will only have to write my master shoping lists once, then as the week rolls around I can just cross off anything I have in the pantry and only buy what I really need, or what is on special that we actually use. When I get the full file organised I'll share it with you all here too

For now though, this is my Wednesday off so my plans are to catch up on a little housework (second load of washing is in the machine as I type), get some practice in on my camera, then come home after getting some photos printed and this fortnight's groceries done with part 1 of my new system.

No comments:

Post a Comment