Sunday 16 October 2011

Forgive me readers, for I have sinned...

It has been over a month since my last blog. I'm very sorry. You know when life just gets in the way? well add a first birthday party to plan to the mix and you get the gist of what my life has been (and after the party there was the week or so of catch up to get back to a level of normal). Then there has been illness, shed building, house decluttering and this week there's extra days at work to make up for. It's been so bad I've barely picked up my camera, which since I got it is extremely out of character for me.

I recently went and made a 6 week menu plan to rotate through so I wouldn't have to think about it, going so far as to start making up my weekly shopping lists and everything. Then the weather got warmer and I've realised I need a spring summer version to my autumn/winter creation. So once I get that sorted I'll share it with you for anyone interested, though it'll probably be a 4 week plan with room for trying out a new recipe each fortnight.

I know there is already a request for a birthday party post, but is there anything else you want to hear about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment